Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Spartan Bakery

So yesterday was Stephanie's birthday and she took the day off. So today she got her cake from Spartan Bakery that we got for her. She loves the colors purple and pink so here is what her cake looked like.

Today was day 2 of customer appreciation week that had snacks and sweets to which I got none of b/c I knew I was getting some really good cake. I also started the morning off with a nutritious breakfast of a bacon, egg, and cheese burrito from Cribbs Kitchen.

# of pieces of candy corn in a quart jar=160. I was off. Not way off but better than the smart ass who guessed 1738 pieces. Drawings today for stuff, not sure who won. Tomorrow is ice cream day.

Still listening to Go Set A Watchman and still enjoying the listen to. I love how Reese has interpreted how Scout should sound all grown up. Back story is great but ready to get to the meat of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment