Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year and setting New Records

So for the 2014 Goodreads Reading Challenge I signed up to read 50 books in the 2014 year. I have a few other challenges that I'm doing. Crusin' Through Cozies I'm trying for Level 4 Sleuth Extraordinaire reading 20 or more Cozies. Mount TBR Level 1 Pike's Peak willing to work my way up that mountain so it will be 12 books. The Book Addicts group on goodreads (BTW all of these are on goodreads) pick 12 with 4 alternates. Goodreads Choice Awards group to read 12 books. And then with the rest of my time audiobooks as I drive to work and anything else that strikes my fancy. Which I do have to say that I am doing very well with Alex Cross-I'm on Mary Mary currently. I am glad that I decided to revisit him before trying to pick up where I left off. It's been great. The other thing I am going to try to do better is get back to the gym. I have a membership through work and it's within walking distance. I think I am going to check out the app Couch to 5K. Our preacher did that and he lost 40 lbs. I would be ecstatic if I could lose that much! As I sit here eating my lunch at work with leftovers from New Year's day. And I'm back at work from being a week off and I'm so freakin' tired. It's not hard today going through emails but I was so used to sleeping in. Oh well. And listening to Justin Timberlake who I was really not a huge fan of before, I really like his 20/20 Experience album--got it on repeat. Well that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment