Monday, October 24, 2016

Alas with Kindle Unlimited, dying Ipod, and books.

Well since I last posted in March, I have added another 2 years to kindle unlimited on Prime Day on July 12, 2016. Yep I'm a glutton for punishment. To which now 7 months later I have over 500 on the list. I currently have the following books as part of my 10 list.

1. Cooking Light Magazine

2. Blood on the Tracks (Sydney Rose Parnell Series Book 1)
by Barbara Nickless (author)

3. A Shade of Vampire 6: A Gate of Night
by Bella Forrest (author)- This is the next to last book about the main characters.

4. In the Clearing (The Tracy Crosswhite Series Book 3)-Listening to the audible version via my phone.

5. Borderlines (Joe Gunther Mysteries Book 2)
by Archer Mayor (author)

6. Murder at Jade Cove (Cedar Bay Cozy Mystery Series Book 2)
by Dianne Harman (author)

7. The Dragon Guard Series Box Set: (Books 1-7)
by Julia Mills (author), Linda Boulanger (illustrator), Lisa Miller (editor), Alicia Carmichal (editor), Maxine Bringenberg (editor)

8. Detective Jack Stratton Mystery Thriller Collection
by Christopher Greyson (author)-Book 3

9. Grim Tidings (Aisling Grimlock Book 1)
by Amanda M. Lee (author), Norman Dixon (illustrator)- I should really start this since it's almost Halloween.

10. Small Towns, Fairy Tales, And Nora Roberts Land: Dare Valley Boxed Set 1-3
by Ava Miles (author)-Nora Roberts Land is the first of the series and I loved it!


Meanwhile my Ipod 4th generation is not updateable therefore I cannot get the most recent update for Audible. Sucks and I hate Apple right now. So instead of listening on my ipod I use my non apple phone. I just still hate having to bump up the media volume to play through my stereo but I really don't want to get another ipod.

Books-I'm behind on my goal for goodreads challenge. Life just gets in the way sometimes. And I feel this way ever year that I really need to blog these books more. Yeah Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment