Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ebates Sephora and the Disney collection

So I'm a new memeber of Ebates, got my wal-mart gift card in the mail-introductory offer to get $10.00. It works! So the email that came today was 8% cash back on Sephora. Now Sephora has Bare Minerals make up which I use. So I ordered the BM Faux Tan Body Sunless Body Tanner. It had good reviews so I decided to check it out. Meanwhile while I'm looking around on the page I come across the Disney Collection. Thinking what is this? The collection I'm looking at is the Jasmine Collection and it's the second one. So I'm wondering what was the first? So a little while longer I find the Cinderella Collection and what is left is the 4 eyeshadow collection and the perfume. I am not a perfume person. I am real picky about what scents I like. But I jumped on the wagon and got the Cinderella and the Jasmine Oil Rollerball. I'm thinking that this will be easier to use and enjoy the perfume better. Plus I'm thinking on using it on vacation anyway. Of course when it comes in I may try each one to see..... I heard the funniest line ever yesterday listening to Ben Rehder's Guilt Trip. "She goes from zero to bitch, in 6 seconds". Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment