Monday, April 1, 2013

Decided for April

So I decided last week that on April 1st I would try and write in my blog everyday. It can't really be that hard and I know I have nuggets of knowledge to share or quirky things I say and have discovered, etc. Everyone has them! So as I'm looking for books to download I have decided that I'm addicted to finding serials. Yeah and it's enough right now that I'm in a challenge to catch up on the ones I read the most. Although I have to say that it's been so long that I've touched an Alex Cross book that I had to start over in his series, but I am enjoying it. James Patterson just cranks his out so much, that sometimes you need to take a break, I took a long one. I have a friend at church that always asks me how many books am I reading at one time. It can get pretty scary when I sit down and decide. Let's see currently I'm reading the following (meaning I've read some and need to finish it not TBR): 1.)RaShelle Workman's Blood and Snow Series-last novellete 2.)Stieg Larson's The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest 3.)John Twelve Hawk's The Golden City 4.)James Patterson's Cat and Mouse 5.)Stuart Wood's Son of Stone 6.)Jennifer Erin Valent's Fireflies in December Do we see a pattern here??

No comments:

Post a Comment