Friday, December 16, 2011

Captured for the Captain's Pleasure

My rating: of 5 stars

I'm a sucker for Harlequinn Historicals and when I found out they offered an ebook subscription I jumped at the chance. Sometimes you think that eventually you'll be able to picture how the story will end and sometimes it just surpises you.

I loved this story! I even cried a little during the end. Why people can be so helpless and stubborn when in love.......it's a really good story.

What's the difference between a pirate and a privateer? Some consider those whole steal ships and/or cargo, passengers, etc from ships pirates, but during time of war they are privateers. A love story between a lady and a privateer who seems to have a score to settle with the lady's father, at which she knows nothing about. Hell bent on revenge, he ends up falling in love and that was not something he intended at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment