Monday, November 21, 2011

Getting back on track

So I'm currently reading Outlander and about mid way through. I had picked this up a long time ago and after my friend Janet had told me I needed to hurry up b/c she had read them all. Well I picked it back up. I must say that I'm enjoying it immensely.

I recently just read Melissa Mayhue's Daughters of the Glen series and WOW those were great. I've pre-ordered her new one coming out in December. It will be great to re-visit with friends.

I'm still listening to my audio books as well, listening to Robyn Carr's Virgin River series on book 5 and she has like 15 books! A lot of listening yet to be done. With her series all the main characters interact with each other in all the books, so you have constant contact with all of those that you love.
I also signed up with eHarlequin and get my historical books by the month to read on my nook. Let's just say I'm behind. Hope to have some reading days ahead and want to pick this back up again. I failed miserably at the 2011 TBR challenge. Decided not to do one for next year. My goal is to just read and to blog.

There are so many fascinating blogs out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment