Thursday, December 30, 2010

One more day

It's sad that I'm waiting one more day for the new year to start so I can jump on this challenge.

I will share something I thought about tonight though. I got netflix over a year ago and I tell you it's great. Especially the instant tv. So I added a show that I had wanted to watch but never got to. The Dead Zone with Anthony Michael Hall (love him!). So I started watching it last night and wow I'm loving it!! It's a great show and the characters are great too. I don't know why I waited so long to watch it but I think there's always a reason for it. Like when you have a book on your TBR for so long it's gathered dust and you can't see the title anymore. Then one day you just pick it up and start to read. Crazy!!!


2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend got Netflix a while ago and when he's at work and I'm not reading, I'm usually watching some of the seasons of Bones or something :]

    Also, since we're friends on goodreads, I happened to notice, small freakin world, but we're both from the state of SC :D Pretty crazy isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched all I can instantly for Bones and I'm almost finished with Season 5 on dvd. So I've tivo'd all of this years episodes so I can't wait to catch up.

    I actually read the Kathy Reich's book series and had a hard time getting myself to commit to the series. So when we got Netflix that's what I started watching-among others things.

    I'm also watching the X-files (all 9 seasons!!!).

    I know us being from South Carolina-I'm in Woodruff.

    ReplyDelete