Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Series-I think I've found

Title: Believing the Lie by Elizabeth George
Release Date: January 10, 2012
Inspector Thomas Lynley is mystified when he's sent undercover to investigate the death of Ian Cresswell at the request of the man's uncle, the wealthy and influential Bernard Fairclough. The death has been ruled an accidental drowning, and nothing on the surface indicates otherwise. But when Lynley enlists the help of his friends Simon and Debrorah St. James, the trio's digging soon reveals that the Fairclough clan is awash in secrets, lies and motives.


So I looked up Elizabeth George on www.stopyourekillingme.com and found that she has 17 books in this series including this one coming out. So I have found a new series for TBR of 2012. Yep that's what I'm going to do for 2012, as well as catch up on all the other series that I read and or introduced to. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment